The Centre For Imagination In Research, Culture & Education
CIRCE is an international organization dedicated to imagination in all its varied forms. While we have deep roots, interest, and involvement in the field of education, we branch into a range of other fields including leadership, business, STEM/STEAM, and the arts.
growing engaged minds: imagining and making better worlds
At CIRCE [sur-see] we aim to
- serve as a “magnetic hub” for learning, teaching and research involving the imagination, creativity, and innovation across BC and Canada and around the world;
- foster dialogue and collaboration across professional, disciplinary, and cultural boundaries;
- participate in community-engaged research/projects that support equity, diversity, Indigeneity, and social/ecological justice;
- showcase imagination at work in multiple forms and professional contexts;
- engage with educators in many different contexts, including public schooling and postsecondary institutions, outdoor, environmental, and experiential education, community and adult education, museums and cultural centres.
CLICK HERE to join our diverse professional community. (Be sure to download our THANK YOU to followers: The Imaginative Education Starter Kit.) Explore and celebrate the power of imagination with us!